Here is your chance to join a fast-moving, innovative and young Danish RegTech startup!
What are we looking for?
We seek a full-time Delivery Manager to help us deliver our product to customers and keep them happy. In addition, the Delivery Manager also does customer support, product testing, incident management, and assisting the product owner on product management.
What can we offer?
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on delivering innovative and state-of-the-art products to a growing list of happy customers. You get to be part of a successful startup adventure while working from a top-notch location at Copenhagen Fintech Labs (Christianshavn). We offer a competitive salary, a comfortable and stimulating work environment, plenty of exciting challenges to accelerate your personal learning and growth, and excellent opportunities to network and rub shoulders with world-class software vendors, high-end customers, and new fintech players in the financial sector.
- You are open, smart, ambitious, agile and self-motivated. And a fast learner.
- You are presentable and know how to build and maintain good personal relations with customers.
- You can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Danish and English.
- You know how to juggle many different tasks at the same time, organise and prioritise them, report on them to management, and get them done in a timely manner.
- You understand basic project management.
- You have technical insight and can speak to developers. You know what JSON is.
- You have an educational degree at least equal to a Bachelor Degree.
- You have some operational experience and understand the importance of system monitoring, alerting, and testing.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and (would) love to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience.
So, do you have what it takes? If so, apply below. Make sure your CV is in English and includes descriptions of significant projects and your role in them. Start date? ASAP! Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible.
NewBanking develops and operates a patent-pending identity management platform that offers its customers a significantly better and smarter way to manage the personal data of their customers, for example as part of customer due diligence. NewBanking provides consumers with a platform for managing and sharing their personal data with people and organisations they trust, while retaining full ownership of their data.