Here is your chance to join a fast-moving, innovative and young Danish RegTech startup!
What are we looking for?
We seek a full-time Digital Marketer to build and maintain a “lead machine” that brings knowledge of NewBanking and our products to a worldwide audience to generate leads in an efficient and scalable way. As part of this, the Digital Marketer will also write and promote blog articles and newsletters, engage in social media, measure and improve website conversation, manage digital ad campaigns, and do web analytics, inbound marketing and search engine optimizations. The Digital Marketer will work closely with management on NewBanking’s (digital) marketing strategy and play a key part in realising it.
What can we offer?
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on bringing the NewBanking vision and innovative products to the world. You get to be part of a successful startup adventure while working from a top-notch location at Copenhagen Fintech Labs (Christianshavn). We offer a competitive salary, a comfortable and stimulating work environment, plenty of exciting challenges to accelerate your personal learning and growth, and excellent opportunities to network and rub shoulders with world-class software vendors, high-end customers, and new fintech players in the financial sector.
- You are open, smart, ambitious, agile and self-motivated. And a fast learner.
- You are organized and systematic in your work approaches, including task organisation and priority, task execution, and reporting to management.
- You have a broad understanding of marketing in general, and a deep understanding of digital and inbound marketing in particular.
- You are passionate about and up-to-date on digital marketing trends and best practices.
- You master Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- You have technical insight and know enough HTML and CSS to effectively implement and use digital marketing tools.
- You can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Danish and English.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and (would) love to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience.
So, do you have what it takes? If so, apply below. Make sure your CV is in English and includes descriptions of significant projects and your role in them. Start date? ASAP! Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible.
NewBanking develops and operates a patent-pending identity management platform that offers its customers a significantly better and smarter way to manage the personal data of their customers, for example as part of customer due diligence. NewBanking provides consumers with a platform for managing and sharing their personal data with people and organisations they trust, while retraining full ownership of their data.